SmartBill - Bill Printing | Electronic Presentation | Payment Services | SmartBill
SmartBill, founded in 2001, is a full-service bill print and electronic presentment and payment services company. SmartBill founder Robin Hess formerly ran output services for Bank One (now Chase Bank).
The SmartBill team has over 100 years of combined experience in bill print and output services, including nearly 40 years of experience in enterprise document management software, as well as experience in print, sort, and mail technology. The company designs, prints and mails over 1.5 million statements and invoices per month and provides online bill presentment and payment services through SmartBill Online for commercial accounts, health care companies, utilities, and government organizations across the Midwest.
SmartBill Online allows its clients' customers to review their billing invoices or statements online 24/7, access up to 13 months of statements, and print copies or mail their payments electronically. SmartBill allows client staff access to billing statements, payment history, reports, and customer databases to instantly email, fax, or mail customer documents.
SmartBill operates out of a 76,000-square-foot hosting, printing and mailing facility in Central Ohio.
- Digital Bills | Online Presentment Services | SmartBill Services
- Cost Containment | SmartBill Takes Cost Containment Seriously
- Stringent HIPPA-Compliant Data Security Provisions | SmartBill Data Security
- Accounts Receivable Software Integration for Customized Statements and Invoices | SmartBill
- Retail Lockbox and Payment Services | Electronic Lockbox Payment Services | SmartBill
- Data Processing and Document Formatting Services | SmartBill Outsourced Document Formatting