Floyd Arthur - Carmoon Group Ltd.
Floyd Arthur is a reputed and well-known insurance underwriting and risk management expert who offers important insurance underwriting services to all size organization.
Mr. Arthur has acquired comprehensive industry experience in corporate and regional underwriting services and techniques. His huge experience makes him uniquely qualified to significantly assess a firm’s exposure to loss and structure an insurance & non insurance program which will effectively minimize / control the firm’s loss exposures.
Floyd Arthur has also made a niche among the corporate and business houses with next generation services including:
• Risk Management Services
• Insurance information services
• Underwriting services
• Loss control services
• Claims administration services
• Middle School( 1972) St. Theresa of Avila, Brooklyn, New York
• Brooklyn Technical High School ( 1972-1976) , Brooklyn, New York
• Syracuse University ( 1976-1980), Syracuse University
Corporate Work Experience
• 1980 : American Foreign Insurance Assurance- job duties: Casualty Underwriting Trainee
• 1982: Union Indemnity Insurance Company – job duties: Casualty Underwriter
• 1984: Home Insurance Company: job duties: Large Lines Casualty Underwriter
• 1986: American International Group: job duties: International Casualty Underwriter
• 1988: Commerce & Industry Insurance Company: job duties: Casualty Underwriting Manager
• Extensive knowledge of insurance and underwriting practices and procedures
• Great negotiation ability with all internal and external partners
• Unique ability to resolve complex business problems
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects together